The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Momentum

Dex-chan lover
Komi-scan dropping this is probably one of the best decision they ever made.

Double-page supporter
mc feels its safe his childhood simp doing high level but dont know back there so much another actors like her, just hoping author dont insert cheating/betrayal romance story XD
in the end mc must search his life he's want to be......... really hope he become the best of the best, yeah workhard play hard

I've been a coward for a lot of my life, but even I'm not as dense as this MC. I can't take it anymore, dropped

Dex-chan lover
You know, there's dense romcom MCs, then there's dense harem protags, there's even denser than a black hole dense MCs and then there's this guy. Completely ignoring all her advances, he's probably still thinking she only sees him as a childhood friend. And it's not even hints he isn't getting. She's outright telling him to be the place she can return to, a ka come home to. She's even telling him to fall in love with her. And he's still not getting it.
Do dense readers count?

He's not dense and oblivious to her feelings(at least not in the usual trope way).

They literally just leaned in for a kiss/embrace(almost certainly kiss) and he backed out saying his heart wasn't ready and joked about her assertiveness and him being a shoujo protagonist. While previously seriously responding to her request to have him join her. Ending the chapter with him blushing when she told him to completely fall in love with her.

What this guy is, is a coward who is self condescending and concerning himself with being worthy for her, or keeping up with her, or finding out his dream or whatever.

Even if she has feelings for him now, when she becomes a superstar or whatever, she can move on from him to someone new who stands shoulder to shoulder beside her. Or if he were together with her the way he is now he would just hold her back. That's the kind of thought process he has.

Which frankly considering his spinelessness and dumb standards could be a real possibility. She may like him lots now, he may like her back and know she likes him, but if he doesn't actually make a move, then she absolutely could fall in love with someone else, especially if they are apart for long periods of time.

Now he could be dense towards the other characters interested in him, and he may be dense to just how much she likes him(he might be taking what she says as an exaggeration and not at face value). But his issue here is almost purely cowardice, with less of a spine than a slime or nagataro noodle body.

Dex-chan lover
series started off fine but slowly turned into a train wreak with how dense the mc is

Dex-chan lover
The girl has more backbone than the MC. Thanks for the upload, can we expect future uploads or nah? Is the manga still ongoing?

Users who are viewing this thread