The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Bringing Up the Past

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Reminds me of a comment I made on an Anjou-san chapter, it was something like

"Ok, she gave me a ring, we signed some papers, we had sex like bunnies, we have 4 kids, we live in the same house and all, but does she actually like me tho?"

Plot twist: The last page wasn't edited.

Power Uploader
Last page caught me real hard.. lmfao..
Nice edit bruh.. keep it up..

I really hate the 'Am I good enough for her/him' trope and the way it is used in this manga is just waaaaaaay over the top. This is the type of manga that you want to drop but you can't because you will never get satisfaction of seeing the two leads get together if you do.

Dex-chan lover
Hwy someone please tell me the last age was just an edited version. else I can't sleep peacefully tonight.

Dex-chan lover
the two last page seems swapped....

really, this girls is so cute...
his denial is kind of understandable because his low self-esteem or his way to protect himself.
however that only apply if the girls is complete stranger or someone he "just" knew.
this girls has been with him since toddler days, they spend a lot of lovey-dovey moment together and now the signal is so clear...
but then again, they separated with unclear reason so probably he just don't trust her like they had before.

Dex-chan lover
I would read this just for the last page edits. Its so interesting

Dex-chan lover
I know people are annoyed that the MC is dense at not noticing her feelings but we should also blame the FMC for not being direct and just throwing hints. Clearly he's too dense to notice so you might as well just confess instead of being coy.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for that one guy who doesn't know that last page is a joke and doesn't have access to comments

damn i got a random boner when i imagine the last part then the boner goes back since the credits is funny xDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread