The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sheltering from the rain

Fed-Kun's army
Hang in there girlfreind. You'll get through that thick head of his eventually!

The main girl is insane.

MC hasn't talked to the bitch in years and two days after talking to each other again she is super thirsty.

Something isn't right.

Man this manga feels weird af

Idk bro it feels like calm before the storm shit
The girl is weird af

And sometimes my NTR senses go wild

Dex-chan lover
Are we approaching love triangle arc? Guess MC's friend's turn next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She was acting a little thirty and from the sound of her tummy a little hungry too

Dex-chan lover
I think this is just a failed webcomic adaptation of a maybe good light novel ...the art is really weird

Wtf, man? Well.. already expected that the ml will be hard to crack. Good luck, fl!!

I don't like Fushimi to be honest with you guys. She's strangely psychotic, would somehow rather the other friend(probably also a childhood one) or his sister takes the win on this one or anyone else even. Fushimi is just high-tier bat shit crazy.

Side note: the guy isn't dense, he's got common sense. He knows what she's implying he just rejects it because it doesn't make sense for her to be so thirsty about him after ghosting him in middle school and all that jazz. If anyone would be insane enough to suddenly believe a girl that behaves against common sense and logic and go for her then he needs some serious help with their desperation, especially in that kind of imbalance of their relationship and standing in Asian countries.

Users who are viewing this thread