The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - One-on-One Duel

I think the manga is getting derived from the LN, if iirc the black haired girl was the one who became the class rep. I might be wrong but that's what I remember.

Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
> hope the black hair girl wins, I know she won't but one can hope

even if she loses, we will go down with the ship comrade...I have been many sinking ships (SS Yuigaham, SS Miku) and through all these trial if there's one thing I learnt it's that it's not winning or losing, it's about loyalty, staying true to your waifu, going down with the ship

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I feel so bad for her (つ﹏<)・゚。
This "childhood friend" only likes him bc he saved her from the molester, after ignoring him for yearsssss. I really don't like this chick. Flimsy ass FL. I hope another guy comes in and saves her from something and she probably go heart eyes and leave with the other guy who saves her.

Fed-Kun's army
why did torigoe withdraw on her own though?...prob. public response to her declaration

Edit - oh right, he only volunteered because fushimi suggested or he wouldn't have in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, the infamously typical "Notice my feeling already, idiot!" couple. I can see that their relationship won't go anywhere....

Users who are viewing this thread