The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - One-on-One Duel

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. High school students do be judgemental like that.

Not gonna lie this chapter felt really pointless, felt like they were going somewhere with that other girl but they just tossed away what ever was going on with that?

Fed-Kun's army
I really like Fushimi but I can't help but root for Torigoe. I wish them both happiness. T_T

Dex-chan lover
Why the girls are fighting for a guy who "pretend" not to notice their feeling? He definitely chose to be ignorance just to have peaceful(?) school life. I don't like NTR but this guy definitely deserved it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes. It is one of those never get together tropes.

ooOoVGf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't like NTR but this guy definitely deserved it.

You know what would be best? If the same character finally realizes this and wants to get her, but both have moved on and dated another persons they truly love. FCKING TASTE THE GUN, FUCKING DENSE MOFO

Dex-chan lover
Childhood Friend = never get together??? What?

This is well known among anime / manga readers. Most of those characters in this relationship never work. If anything, I can't seem to recall even a pair.

That's so weird to me for them to say now I can breathe again.. you were that invested in a relationship that you never going to have with her strange

Dex-chan lover
this author doesn't really know what a loner is, do they? They wouldn't have the title of "Loner Prince" if they were an actual loner, because no one would give enough of a shit to title them

Dex-chan lover
why does the love triangle need to exist :despair: hope the childhood friend trope shines through 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread