The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Hand with Takamori-kun

Why even include a love "rival"? It's just fucking cruel and unnecessary.

The only think I hate about this manga is the pumpkin I fucking hate that shit

Fed-Kun's army
@ekattor

Of course! Every author's dream. Keep adding girls so that the story can continue forever. Author's got to eat...

Dex-chan lover
If the spoilers given is right...

It's so funny that these girls holding their promises with him while this guy just easily forgets them like it's none of his problem. At least remember a bit...

@ekattor

Of course! Every author's dream. Keep adding girls so that the story can continue forever. Author's got to eat...

Actually if most of us thought about it... most people had more than one girlfriend before settling down, a more realistic manga would be very red pilled when at a younger age thinking they can improve on their partner options in most cases.

Dex-chan lover
@ekattor yup, i can confirm 3 girls will end up liking him for now at least

@John_Doe_Jersey ,the harem appears to look good in the novel,in the manga, there are so less pages and such weird art ,i am not sure showing it here would be a good idea, it should be monthly serialized and have good art to make it look alright/good

Aggregator gang
For once i can't side withthe childhood friend. Gotta ship the loners together.

Dex-chan lover
I like the manga better. He is conscious of her. Unlike the novel where the MC is dense af.

Users who are viewing this thread