The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Childhood friends are Special

Therapy might not help if you are comparing yourself to thing that is superior in everything without training

Fed-Kun's army
That has to be the worst service ace in tennis history🤣

Dex-chan lover
Girl is hed over heals fr him hope the man realises his feelings fast, but then again since Its a novel adaptation it ll be quite slow

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
i wish this tittle will be a short manga to reach the ending, no need chapter 100+, no need new character like mainstream battle manga. just focus on 3 main character that already been introduced in the begining

Damn, this was so promising. But then it became nothing more than another romcom with the brick-dense, unremarkable, full-of-confidence-issues MC with his only quality being "he's kind", and the absolute mary sue, beautiful and good at everything without any form of training that's head over heels for the MC. I expected something different, but I might have been the only one.

Fed-Kun's army
and because she say this
14-4f5173859dc148f53b9bbb53d0219e87e33ab7f0fb2bb904de544ce0fc3df4f1.png
even if he have courage he will still not step up.....and that why i don't like tsundere girl....
you guy just say he dense this dense that, don't you see what she say to him a guy without courage ? put yer shit in his shoe

Users who are viewing this thread