The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Ch. 23 - The Definition of a Non-Living Thing

Fed-Kun's army
DQjgpZ-VoAAc_Cs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This development wasn't good at all, It could have been resolved long ago if the adventurers had dealt with myriad. The girl was supposedly one of a handful of beings that you MUST avoid, but these people just took the mission of killing her for a little bit more of money than a mission of dealing with a lot weaker slaver? Also, it was shown that she can easily kill any of them but just stood there in the middle taking all of their attacks? There are so many holes in this arc that I felt like my interest in this was lowering with every new chapter. I also don't see why this fight was good, there wasn't any actual fight, she was just there taking damage until the very minute when she couldn't anymore.
Now that I remember, Are they even going to get paid now that myriad died? If I remember correctly it was just a verbal contract.
They were paid in advance, said so in this chapter. But yeah I agree I dunno why people think it was a good fight. It was alot of passiveness and deus ex machina writing.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time I've seen tits getting sliced off in a proper story serie lol

Double-page supporter
So they wasted more than a year on this arc to glorify a slave trader for no reason (he just tried to save himself in the end by leading alot of people to their deaths and let's not forget about kidnapping even childred to turn them into slaves) + killing a lady who was sort of "insane" because of the curse with a splash of childhood trauma from abuse and who was just following an official request albeit in her own twisted ways. I find the dragon lady being the real victim here used by a slave trader to kill another slave trader to just get disposed off in the end. Kinda of letdown for me, especially with all those sneaky ways to make you feel sorry for the slaver.

Dex-chan lover
So they wasted more than a year on this arc to glorify a slave trader for no reason (he just tried to save himself in the end by leading alot of people to their deaths and let's not forget about kidnapping even childred to turn them into slaves) + killing a lady who was sort of "insane" because of the curse with a splash of childhood trauma from abuse and who was just following an official request albeit in her own twisted ways. I find the dragon lady being the real victim here used by a slave trader to kill another slave trader to just get disposed off in the end. Kinda of letdown for me, especially with all those sneaky ways to make you feel sorry for the slaver.
I'm fine with her dying, I'm fine with Slaver dying, alot of that was all good but the battle itself and all the events leading up to this point are suuuper stretched out and nonsensicle.

Dex-chan lover
This development wasn't good at all, It could have been resolved long ago if the adventurers had dealt with myriad. The girl was supposedly one of a handful of beings that you MUST avoid, but these people just took the mission of killing her for a little bit more of money than a mission of dealing with a lot weaker slaver? Also, it was shown that she can easily kill any of them but just stood there in the middle taking all of their attacks? There are so many holes in this arc that I felt like my interest in this was lowering with every new chapter. I also don't see why this fight was good, there wasn't any actual fight, she was just there taking damage until the very minute when she couldn't anymore.
Now that I remember, Are they even going to get paid now that myriad died? If I remember correctly it was just a verbal contract.
The adventurers need money and pretty much many of them is desperate to get the money. Their awareness of fear can be decrepit by experience, pride, necessities, foolishness, false-bravery in massive masses or recklessness. It's actually pretty realistic for people can be bought by money. They are all already being paid in-front. It's not verbal contract. There is none of them have 0 larks

And the way she died is only possible to be like this. Or Are you prefer that the mc to get unknown power without reason? That blasting magic from that mass of people would stun her for minutes and she was being slowed down by melee fighter. She can tackle that of course, but who would know that she would die by a scoop that can pierce anything? She just have bad luck. Everyone can die with bad luck

Dex-chan lover
Real victim or not, it's the world of to kill or to be killed.. it's clear that she can't listen and would go for genocide to people surrounding her

Dex-chan lover
Was the method of how protect kidnaping and slaving, maybe the best course of action was talking with their partner the evil eye user, explain the situation and negotiate (but you can avoid the part of the psycho elf putting the quest of doom, because they hate each other), and prepare better for the mindless dragon lady
Well they never met

Dex-chan lover
Speedreading is one hell of a drug

Users who are viewing this thread