The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice that the sword dude got some redemption, and that eye scooping was yikes

Dex-chan lover
Gods. Anything involving eye damage is horrifying to behold. And with a cyclops, it's a near-certainty.

Dex-chan lover
The sword dude falling then and there, and hitting the cyclops so conveniently critically, was the mother of all coincidences.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, my heart started pounding this chapter. It was really exciting.

fuck... I remember reading a comment about how nice it was that they managed to win without ass-pull-verge-of-death-OP-powerup... this the-corpse-of-the-guy-with-a-sword conclusion is so fucking worse...

Dex-chan lover
Out of nowhere comes Danalt who was supposed to be dead? 🤔 Then he was not killed until he died?!

Double-page supporter
Yeah, ok. This was pretty disappointing from them working out a plan before.
Shame, I was hoping it would be better but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
lmao this was a bit of an ass pull, but oh well at least the eye scooping was brutal.

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme @Dabaha It was a huge coincidence yes. But seeing to what degree his left side was already fcked up (he is kinda missing a few ribs and huge chunk of meat there, has no arm aswell), i am a bit doubtful about that sword actually dealing any meaningful damage in that moment. It probably didnt even had any force on the impact that could help him fall (it is a sword, i believe it's meant to be thrusted with the least force needed). So all that sword did is probably distract him for like a second because it was "ouch", but since there was no critical actions taken at that time, i doubt that it made any difference either.
If the sword hit his hearth there tho, oh boy that would be a Fat piece of plot armor (but i dont think it did).

Users who are viewing this thread