The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

To think he was a good person turned rotten in a way similar to the mc but mc has Laurie as a morality check.
I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Pfffff so someone pushed the body to the pit but did not remove the sword....
Good that the eye shoveling saved the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@geoxile

The evil adventurer that the MC killed for throwing the sheep girl into the hole.
His friends were all killed by the cyclops, and somebody dumped his body into the hole after MC killed him not far away from it.
And it just so happened to be when the cyclops was standing bellow the trash hole.

its a one in a billion chance occurrence which makes people call it a deus ex machina moment.
But he more or less got his revenge for his dead friends after his death.

I wouldn't even be mad if we later learn that it all happened because the dungeon itself / something that controls it wanted to help the MC out.
it would be more believable then it just randomly happening at this exact timing.

Dex-chan lover
aint gonna lie, the whole vengance from beyond the grave is incredibly contrived/deus ex machina, but atleast, its not some redemption thing, it just sheer chance
not the best bullshit, but i can still belive it

Also, how fucking outleveled where they? that massive levelup is insane and the skills seem to finaly go into the practical outside fights category

Dex-chan lover
"Little Girl x Scoop x Evil Eye"

Literally everything in the title happened in this chapter
I'm was waiting for the "roll credits" line to appear at the end

Dex-chan lover
I had assumed he would go around collecting evil eyes, but I had wrongly assumed it would be 1 eye per eye'd enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Dead dude freefalls while still holding his sword and somehow stabs the cyclops hilt-deep... lol. That's a crazy amount of ass-pulls.

Users who are viewing this thread