The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Fed-Kun's army
my second time seeing a lifeless limb in elevation momentarily incapacitate a baddie for the decisive strike in a manga series, but it's weird that it happened twice

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so someone discovered his body....and tossed him in the "dump site" without taking his armor and weapon? BS# 1
The fact that they chose the perfect time to dump the body. BS# 2
He had a good enough grip on this weapon and fell straight down in the perfect spot to stab the cyclops? BS# 3
The cyclops who paid no mind to multiple sharks tearing into him, but this single sword strike affected him? Actually not BS lol, gotcha! Taking a blow you know is coming and one you don't are two different things, plus the force from the fall.

Oh well, saw a sheep paddle....I'll just ignore the BS and re-write it in my head that a huge rock just happen to fall due to the force of his pressure based evil eye.

Dex-chan lover
Judging the gods of this world by the power they granted the hero, this wasn't a coincidence. The bandit died with a regret and the gods took his grudge as a prayer.

That eye-scoop was a thing of gory beauty.

The hero is collecting evil eyes. If only he had 8 of them like Kumoko. He got the "pressure" from the cyclops, what made him awaken to "truth" I wonder?

Contributor
Lourié is so brave and cute! 😍
CUDDLE HER! Give her all the love, cuddling and head patting she deserves! 😤

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove In my experience, Japanese LN/WN authors are generally inept at logic. Their thinking and writing skills are terrible. You can spend your whole life deconstructing asspulls like this one.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove As an incel weeb I only read Japanese stuff
Dunno, I'm a regular visitor of web serials aggregators such as Royalroad, Storiesonline, etc. I read Western stuff as much as Asian. They're not great, but they're better in general as long as they won't copy Asian tropes. There are lots of stories for brainlets too, but you can avoid them by not reading anything top-rated.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, digging out the eye was metal as fuck.
But the corpse thing was bullshit. I would believe it if some rock fell on him since the hole started regenerating or something.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone mad at the ex machina corpse, but why is noone talking about THE CUTEST SHEEP PADLE EVER?!

Supporter
I hate these partial chapter releases... I prefer to wait for the whole thing.

Aggregator gang
a bit of an asspull when that prick's corpse fell down but I'll allow it

Dex-chan lover
You could have had all of this happening without having danalds fucking dead body randomly drop on the cyclops with a sword
thats the dumbest shit ive ever seen
Just make it rocks or just make him fall over because of lourie this is braindead

@waaaaaaa
I was going to say that that moment reminded me of JoJo too (though I associated it with the end of the burning manor fight from part 1). Maybe it's something about the narration?

Users who are viewing this thread