The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
though i revel in the scum's despair n death, it's a footnote compared to her wellbeing.
pls get to her soon

@svelandria I'm glad there's someone with some sense here. This is how it works in real life. Some murderers were abused as kids. It doesn't justify murder, it's just part of the problems that created them. And shows us the author can write characters with at LEAST a semblance of depth.

@hobnobs That's great, I love that.

well it sad for him, anyone that in that guy shoe will flee, but doesn't have much ppl turn into a bad guy like him after

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel bad for him. He is the one who chose his life choices. This is karma.

Dex-chan lover
Manga usually: "Here is s a tragic flashback to justify why the MC/you should forgive the Villain"
Here: "Here is a tragic flashback to justify why the Villain needs to fucking die."

Aggregator gang
fucker got cursed to death by get angrily glared at by a lolicon
That, my friends, is perfection.

@VF89 Try thinking of this from a point of view inside the story. You just watched some blood drenched freak that makes your skin crawl take a sword swing from a guy that's way stronger than you. You then watched said freak give absolutely fuck all about the sword in his shoulder and latch on to strong guys head. You then watch as strong guy screams like his soul is on fire for maybe a few seconds than slump over for no apparent reason. If I was either of the other two guys I'd be pissing myself.

Dex-chan lover
It was meh at best but I guess I should thank the author for not repeating the typical mistakes.

Fed-Kun's army
This was the only right way. Either this, or writing a pussy-ass weak bitch main character, which pardons murdering scum by capturing them alive, (or some other bullshit). -> And people who despise MC's like that, dropping the manga there.

Users who are viewing this thread