The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Yes finally someone that kills. Hate all those bullshit about not killing them and completely not regret it after their comradeis killed

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that when a target is killed, the curse is lifted, and MC gets his MP back.

I understand that unequipping a tag means it can no longer track if you're killing someone with a tag, but then I don't see how having a tag protects anyone from being murdered. It's all too simple to unequip your tag and murder another. How does anyone ever end up with a red tag when there is such a simple way of bypassing it?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. A quality death stare in an isekai manga. Haven't seen one of those in years.

Dex-chan lover
unequip the tag so you wont get detected for killing people? damn that whole tag system is flawed.

@Kireato
Well, to be honest, our laws forbid murder and that still didn't stop hundreds of people from getting murdered daily too.
People are people so they will always figure out loopholes.

Aggregator gang
Umm actually they didn’t get red tags because they threw her down a hole?
Also I like how his main concern as he died was that he left his comrades and ripped people off and NOT that he became an actual murderer, the complete opposite of a hero.

Not that I care I feel like I’ve been waiting for ages for this lol.
Thanks for the update!!

@Ain_anggina
understood.JPG

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that backstory was unnecessary for a villain-wannabe who's gonna die in a couple of chapters.

Also, the curse was pretty meek and merciful, I'd prefer the sort where you bleed from every orifice while your face slowly melts - all while you're kept alive during the excruciating ride of pain.

Dex-chan lover
Finally he's reunited with his friends from his best days.

I was waiting for this one.
The next chapter will be more satisfying as he will deal with the 2 remaining thugs

Users who are viewing this thread