The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Wrs95Hi.png

Dex-chan lover
Fitting that I guess Danalt's henchmen just stood there and watched him get killed like he did with his old party.

Fed-Kun's army
@theShear It sets the stage to show that not every villain is going to be a 2D guy who does shit for the sake of being a cartoon villain. I disagree with the way the author handled it, via an info dump, but I think in general the story is better off with this than without. Would've been better if the curse is what brought the backstory of the character to the forefront instead of being independent of it

Gotta say, the evil eye certainly looks like an evil ass eye here. Just damn, if i saw that on a villain i'd be right spooked.

Appreciated the backstory though. Graduated dude from mere roadbump non character to someone who was an actual person and also still awful. You'd think it'd be a bit more common given it kinda fills the world in without just zomgevul.

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis it would take the action and darkness of the moment while having the flashback, here while knowing a little, we knew why he said... he can't run this time or why there was 2 ghost haunting him, while also reading the curse in action (die die die die die)

like with the flashback maybe he would have redemption, here he got clawed with no chance of escape 👌👌👌.
at least that's how I saw it and liked the approach.

Fed-Kun's army
That was pretty cool. I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.

Thanks for the chapter

Banned
@justforthelulz
I think so. It's been awhile since I read the raw webnovel. I thinks these three are basically cannon fodder. Like when you compare the First boss to Last boss of an RPG.

Good riddance.. Thank you for the TL chapter. Love this series so much. Hopefully Lourie gets reunited with MC because i wanna see the fluff again

Dex-chan lover
Well, there was a good reason for that flashback:
That insane cyclops is down there as well...

Users who are viewing this thread