The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Secret

Dex-chan lover
Awesome, thanks a lot. Was left hanging on that cliffhanger for such a long time

@Raowaa , he shaves off his target's max HP in exchange for his own max MP
If he shaves off 50 of his opponent's HP with a curse then his max MP would drop from 480 to 430, for example
Idk if he can drop his MP below 0 tho, was 2 months since prev update so I forgot certain parts of the story

Dex-chan lover
@Raowaa

Final Edit: added some extra lines and fixed a few mistakes I found after going back and re-reading real quick.

His cursed eye reduces his opponents maximum HP by reducing his own maximum MP.
This makes him really scary in a 1 vs 1 combat.
Also because he for some reason gets more int and wisdom per level He is eventually going to get enough mana to drop somebody's HP down to 1 or even 0.
I'm assuming its an automatic stat distribution ( or no stats per level at all ) because the evil merc had 17 ints and was unable to use magic as far as I can recall.
( we never really seen a mage character yet however so take this with a grain of salt as it's only my prediction )

Actually, the evil merc seems to have had "magic mastery", so it's possible he was able to use magic but just didn't because of how unstable he was.
That changes a few things...

And while not yet confirmed, it also seems to trigger a fear response in whoever he uses it on ( or he is just REALLY scary looking with black eyes )
@SeryjVolk
There is however unlikely to be a time variable in his skill, as he nerfed somebody's HP by 239 in what appeared to be a few seconds.
Unless you count the time he was looking at him before he used the skill too, or that it's a slow drain that happened off-screen as you said. ( not that strange for a curse I guess )
The reason it stopped at 239 was that the MC ran out of maximum mana after dropping to 1 / 1
( we are actually unsure if the evil eyes actually cost mana or only reduces his maximum, if not he could use spells to buff his party or CC before nerfing somebody to high heaven )

Dex-chan lover
Yes im strong, im not crying, im not...

Seeing little girl being treated like this, i cant '-';)

Dex-chan lover
@Raowaa
He explained it poorly. The only thing I got for sure is that if you have 100 max MP and the guy has 200 max HP, this means you can curse him at most to have 101 max HP at the expense of having 1 max MP as long as the curse is in effect — a double-edged skill that reduces both by the same amount. But I didn't get the timed aspect. My best guess is that if you want to give someone -100 max HP, you need to look at them with the curse eyes for 100 seconds. OR maybe you only need eye contact for activation and it progresses automatically from there.

Dex-chan lover
The loli lives! What a good start for new year! 😃

@Treyon
Garbage? Aren't you and me garbage as well?

When crime is only counted by wearing a brand dog tag. Just take it off, murder whomever you want, then put it back on. Legally, no one can touch you, as your name isn't red!

Users who are viewing this thread