The Girl Who Always Wears Gloves - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Ghosts? What kind of operation are you running here? Like how much supernatural stuff should we be expecting 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Long time no see!
Hey, I hate abu....sweet mother of mercy...

Double-page supporter
Afterlife Scans picks this series up on the chapter where he talks to a ghost. Coincidence? I think not. :p

Thanks for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
Shyamalan's at it again, I see. But he did the ghost twist already.

Contributor
I was not expecting this premise to get continuously weirder, but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Lol suddenly last page has smaller page size. Took the feels out of me.

So, did the bro die cause of the curse, or did he die then become the curse in some siscon ghost way of being overprotective or some shit?

The pic at the end she's sort of the same age as her young flashbacks of being bullied, so if he died right after that he could be the curse rather than a victim of it.

Or his death could have been totally coincidental of course

I too lol'd at the TL group name

Edit: you'd think if he died because of her curse she'd be a lot more fucked in the head & her flashback would have been focused on him, so I think either he is the curse or if he died from it shitty writing not foreshadowing it - in the first chapter she said "not even I know what might happen" (or similar), if she killed the bro with the curse it would have been "you could die"

Dex-chan lover
"Nope. Nope. Curses are one thing, but g- g- gh- gh- ghosts? We're breaking up. I'm outta here."

Users who are viewing this thread