The Girl Who Always Wears Gloves - Ch. 8

The word dependent makes him sound kind of creepy. Seems he has some issues of his own.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh-oh.
"I'm sure she'll be dependent on me," is not a healthy attitude to have... our boy here has some lingering trauma, it seems. That's gonna need to be worked our sooner rather than later...
Honestly was not expecting that turn, it makes a lot of sense in explaining why someone as young as him would be so seemingly fearless in the face of the commitment mandated by the curse, rather than scared by it.

Dex-chan lover
THERE IS NO TOOTH FAIRY, THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY, AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CURSES!

Nnnngh.... Nnnngh... So fucking precious and sweet that my heart can't take it.

Thank you so much for this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
You know I’m conflicted to think that this is either creepy or romantic but I guess it’s a romance manga so

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
- Translator uses the word "dependent"
- Commenters become salty. It's super effective!

Chill out, guys. Most probably in the original it was something like "I'm sure she'll rely on me" or smth

Me personally, I like this couple. The girl with inferiority complex, the guys who devotes his all. They've found each other.

Dex-chan lover
@henman

they used the word '依存' which is more translated as "dependence/reliance" than '頼る' which is more "to trust/rely on" so I think TL seemed fine with that. More direct translation would be "If it's Inori, I'm sure she'll give me reliance" (but current TL flows better)

though I do agree that it's more than likely not some dur hur yandere/toxic shit, more like he just has his insecurities and is just glad Inori inadvertently relieves him of that. Bit like Ase to Sekken in that way

Dex-chan lover
Wtf what is this chapter end!? I was expecting more and... Boom! To be continue.

Moarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

i'mma be honest, wanting to date someone because you think they will be dependent/need to rely on you is kinda a toxic AF mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread