The Girls in the Entire Cultivation World Want to Catch Me - Ch. 2 - Dual Cultivation! The Demon Sect Of Destiny

I hope the guy gets him. I don't get why he would be so attracted to them that he joins them then when they want to get nasty he suddenly becomes so scared and refuses and runs away. Especially when they said that is his way to power too. So this guy abusing him would be what he deserves for his stupidity.

Anyone knows the sauce for the second series in the end credit page with the white haired chick in blue dress?

Fed-Kun's army
What a stupid fucking loser. Nothing fucking worse than a pussy MC who’s afraid of girls, I hope this guy rapes him to death

Double-page supporter
What a beta cuck. Girls are throwing themselves at him, and picks up and leaves..robs them at the same time, Dickhead.

Maybe hes gay, Let that beefy guy give his ass a pounding.

female artist: checked
unnatural, not realistic male characters from the vision of the female artist: checked
conclusion: dropped.

Yall expect too much, He reincarnated not even a day ago. Sure a Tao Innate body is somewhat OP I guess? But compared to women and men who was born and raised in that world form the start, He is only a mere child.

Aggregator gang
Ugh...so many people in the comments don't understand what it means to be a "Human Cauldron" or why MC wants no part of it... :/

Thanks for the chapter!
For those unfamiliar with term THOT, it's an acronym for That Harlot Over There.
While the sisters have a point where someone's liable to use him to death, what's to say the two of them aren't going to keep him as a tool/pet and only use him almost to the point of death? In any case, the sister was right about him raising a flag at the end of the chapter. It's funny how they were never able to get past kissing him before raising a level. Hopefully they wake up and take out Mr. Doesn't take No for an answer before he ravishes the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread