The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
They said grab her but she aimed daggers straight at her face? How are you going to get information from a dead girl.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute... there were only 2 people besides her in the room when she told them about the magic stone...

Fed-Kun's army
If we see it from a Villainess reincarnation viewpoint, these coincidences between FL and MLs will be so hilarious.. lol

What is the chance of meeting a prince in the back alley? I can't imagine you just go to a place, get attacked, and get saved by the prince. Too good to be true. Really, the author just throw anything to make a plot. And to make it worst, the plot she/he made has so many plotholes.

lol i was reading this in class and my prof just talked about schools punishing students, including the ones who are bullied, when in reality they are the victims. and here, we see a prince banishing everyone, including the victims 😂

@OtomeAddict lmao i love your explanation of who is the possible ML XD but sadly i think you're right. personally, i would like the prince (who is said to lose the crown prince fight) or Kenneth.

The most dumb deus-ex machina turn of events ever. Literally nothing anyone did this chapter made sense

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, how dare they come to my town to sightseer.
Damn tourists. Nothing good ever comes from having tourists.

Is the novel version better than this? I had hopes for this version, but the spoiling comments said that the source material is way better.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Banned my ass, he wants the info about the magic stone to himself is were my bets are on. Now the question is who sold the info out...

Aggregator gang
Every time they show the Magnolia company and its owner, they flash a bunch of lily flowers. The company's name is Magnolia but they use lilies as their logo?
IMG-20201124-103728.jpg

This is lily flowers:

This is magnolia flower:

That doesn’t make too much sense, considering the fact that the town is sketchy/dangerous but he wants to ban them because they had a fight.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol isn't it a thug town? I'm sure people have done worse than argue on the streets. Is he just going to banish all of his citizens? 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread