The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 3

I can't stop laughing, it feels like each time I refresh the page for this series something has changed. A chapter is added, then relabeled, then a new chapter is added, then a copy of a previous chapter is added, then the first chapter is deleted, etc., etc..

I love it

Double-page supporter
Aw, that little cutie at the end, I want to pinch his cheeks. I hope hie rotten mother hasn't ruined him. Kids can be brats but they learn the truly evil stuff from the adults that raise them.

hohohoh I can't wait for her revenge. Hope her young brother isn't like his mother and bad sister.

Aggregator gang
But, what's the reason for her father (the dead Duke) to get married to this woman? He had a son and a daughter, why need another woman (and one with her own child on top of that)?

@Azure_1802 I think a plausible reason is maybe the Duke’s first wife (Theodore and Riana’s mother) was an arranged marriage and stepmother is his actual lover. This would give stepmother more reason to hate on her stepchildren.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, what saint like patience the MC has. I'd have turned this into a Gore tag already.

@xpeanut saying that they can't keep her caged any longer, the step sister saying that she doesn't like to eat while watching her face, and by trying to steal a letter from the step daughter....you think it is not that bad? there is not little bad or so so when they are NOT your blood relative and raised with them. if they are your step sibling or parent. everything is bad. period.....the only way to say it is so so is if they treat you or consider you their own otherwise anything, even the tiniest, bad thing they say is really bad cuz that means that behind ur back they say even worse things.

@Azure_1802 I can only think of love or political marriage. Back then you couldn't be un married man or woman. They need to marry... you are thinking like a modern person. read a book and think like a person in that time and then you will be damn yeah...he should have married a few months after becoming a widow. That is how things worked back then. it is very different to how our current government, globally speaking, works.

Aggregator gang
@Darkwolfix: book? People that time? Are you referring to historical books? lol this is just a fictional fantasy story, not historical,
there will be a demon prince/king as the MC's ML
I know there were reasons why the Duke needed a marriage with a woman who had her own child even when he had enough children already, but shouldn't the author explain it clearer? Like, he needed supports from the stepmother's family or she was his lover or he was forced etc.

@baejoohyun: thank you 😊

I enjoy revenge stories, they're cathartic, but i kinda hope this one would go a little diffrently. I hope MC will be able to change her relationship with her family and to see those two redheads as a little more complex characters rather than the usual "Cinderella's evil stepmom and stepsis" trope.

Users who are viewing this thread