The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
in the novel, the dress was a disater.
The dress was also a mix of red, yellow, and blue with primitive and baby-like design. The size didn’t fit my body, so I felt a sense of humor because some parts were so tight and the other parts were so uptight.

jkfkhncksdkjfhnidhcjdsk
I wanted to see the finished dress UGHHHH ClIffhanger

I need the next chps immediately. Thank you for the update😊💕

Double-page supporter
That dress was indeed awful.
The date and time of death of the patient is...

Dex-chan lover
I mean... original host was original distressed by their appearance. I don't think she would be so much as a fool, would've been nice if the antagonists question if she really had gone dumb from falling down the stairs. or why doesn't step sis get worried if she actually killed her older sister because it seems they've already planned to make her a recluse, could've poisoned her in the meantime. resting all the time saps away strength and can even result in muscle atrophy. though it seems the situation is just can't decided if they wanted to neglect or abuse the protagonist.
attic scenarios are different as they are "left to fend for themselves". treated poorly by the mansion staff, having to do your own chores or draw water for baths, making your own food. malnutrition is common as their meals time varies, and for a small child its harder to get things done over those periods. if people also dump work on the person in this situation, then that would just mean that they "don't have the time" to get their meals properly.
usually third-rate novels would use the chance for high contrast on "how they were like before"
also I can't believe that we have a cliff for a dress reveal. also I do hope they keep the "up-cycling aspect of her character though

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Good thing she knows how to sew. Really want to know how the step mother plans on keeping the oldest brother away forever, once he graduates wouldn't he immediately become the head of household now he baby brother?

Users who are viewing this thread