The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO. How does that ugly dumb bitch expect to make her slightly less ugly but also dumb bitch of a daughter the crown princess.
God damn they sure have some crazy delusions.

Double-page supporter
4jnqjd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Sharon's dress is really ugly...see through poofy lace on her shoulders and upper chest that is marred by the most comically large and gaudy collar I've ever seen

wow to introduce the fl to this guy in the most awkward way. Just throw it in there, don't ease in to it

Dex-chan lover
I feel like mum is going to ruin her daughters life, it seems she the ignorant one and is just following in her mothers habits... because her word choice was “ill”. Ofc if you mentally scar someone I suppose they are ill. She seems supremely weak, down with the redheads!

Okay I'm so happy that the patient became a beautiful gown

But as a costumer, where the FUCK did she find all that lace and extra fabric like I know her Jabot on her neck is from the top ruffle part of the skirt tiers. But getting that mega poof in that skinnyish triangle skirt of that glittering atrocity she was handed.

Not possible

This is not just surgery
These are implants

@Claresilver47 also making a red head wear green is just asking to be called a pumpkin

Dex-chan lover
Of course their more attracted to the mc. She has a prettier face, and has bigger ***bs, and great fashion taste while the step sister is flat as a chopping board.

considering the stepsister's personality, how the hell was she able to be engaged to the crown prince... even if she is able to control herself in public (BARELY!!!) wouldn't her mother think to teach her better manners if she is to be queen?? she could still be classy but no... she is downright idiotic

also considering that Adriana almost died in the beginning hence her past memories, but since Sharon is not a duke's daughter by blood, she can go to jail for that no??

"She doesn't even deserve to eat"?

Like, out of all the children, YOU'RE the one who did not have the Duke family's blood lol. If anything, your worth is only as much as your maternal family, and since your mother is trash you're also trash 🙃

I thought the other prince cut his hair and was happy for him for a second there.
Looking forward to meeting the third LI~

@sweetxkiss from my understanding she isn't officially engaged to the prince, that's why they're acting so desperate. Her mother may lack the connections but after years as "I'll and mentally unstable" would be her word against the other two.

The truth is the minute her brother shows up is over to them and stepmom knows it very well, nobody in high nobility would pass a young heir (and therefore probably manipulatable) over for an old fox....

Double-page supporter
Maybe I've been reading too many of these types of manga and light novels, but such obvious baddies like the evil step Mom and step-sister and Mary sue Cinderellas is getting a bit tired out for me. I was hoping that the half brother would make an appearance, cause he looks like a little cutie and I want some fluff. Hopefully he is not some spoiled brat.

Users who are viewing this thread