The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 6

Group Leader
Nooooooooo not usagi-chan šŸ˜­

also wtf
this wasn't how it went down in the novel šŸ˜ this makes her look like an idiot, when in the novel she came prepared to battle and with a ruby as collateral. She didn't bring her rabbit with her, I don't understand why they're downplaying her cleverness in the manga but I don't like it...

It makes me sad that it seems like the author and/or artist want to downplay her smarts. Hopefully that bunny is a diversion or something and maybe thereā€™s clever reasoning that she has it ???

)I know that itā€™s something her brother gave her but Iā€™m hoping the bunny is something more thab just a gift)

I rarely ship the mc w the obvious ml but I want her to marry the prince so bad damn

what the... why did the manhwa making her look like an idiot, naive little girl???

Dex-chan lover
Ok unless that rabbit is actually a rare and expensive item, or he knows who she is and how special that doll is to her that's terrible collateral on his part, it could have been something she just picked up šŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Noooo not the bunny!

So firstly, I'm wondering why he chose the bunny. Just as a whim since he can tell there's sentimental value, or did he notice something more?
And secondly...is it really okay for her to be stealing plot treasure? Surely that's a key item in the game you don't want to...not exist?

Aggregator gang
First, she brought a doll rabbit with her to sell important information. Secondly, a 'normal' girl who looked small and frail, went somewhere alone with a toy. Finally, her reaction when he said he wanted the toy.
Those 3 were enough to show that the rabbit was important to her.

Poor bunny.....
And this is different with what i imagined when i read the novel :')
Anyway thanks :)

Love the bunny and how she used it as a fashion statement (lol), but idk, asking for it as collateral seems a bit silly. :b

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802
Yeah, the bunny is the last present her brother give her before going in empire.

@goldfish178
I wonder why they choose the bunny, in the novel she have prepare a ruby to uses as guarantees

@Nimaoi @Kaori
Really? It's a pitty they changed the story for the manga. I like the original a lot more.
As others have said, this version seems to downgrade her capabilities by a lot. Even before reading the comments I found it really weird that she got so flustered by so basic questions. One thing is to not have a perfect reply, or not being able to execute it perfectly due to nervousness or such. But it looked like she didn't even expect to be asked any questions.
It seems like she was capable of predicting a lot better in the original version.
Bringing something like a ruby as a collateral makes all this affair as something that she actually planned properly instead of something she just thought of in the moment
Maybe the story was changed so the MC had a sort of "emotonial bond" with one of the Male Leads through the bunny doll? If that is the case, it's truly regrettable that they sacrifice the strenght of the MC in favor of the romance side of the story. It's like they think the MC can't stand in equal grounds with the Mls and instead they have her being led by the nose by them, thinking that is "charming".

Users who are viewing this thread