The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802
That more than just originalities, in the novel he didn't know her real identite so their relation is different than the manhwa because now he know but hide it.
I don't know how that will affect the story. 😵

This manwha is so interesting , can't wait to see a reverse harem route for her and let the heroine be the villiainess/her friend

Also why is the promo cover looks like spoon's artwork?

Dex-chan lover
I several things were not explained.

Such as how he know what dress she was wearing and knew who she was.

I can only assume the artist is doing this to speed it up.
Swapping the ruby for the doll sounds dumb.

Am I a fool to hope that the emperor will realize this girl is being abused and actually help her?

I thought the master guy was going to use the bunny doll in a spell to manipulate or keep track of her, since you'd usually need a personal item for something like that. He doesn't seem to be a magician, though.

thank you for the translations, always a sucker for the stepfamily battles haha

I’m personally not fan of the liberties the webtoon creater took w the source material. The webtoon portrays the FMC a lot more “cutely” & more childlike. With the switch from a valuable jewel -> a sentimental stuffed bunny, & working to narrow down her identity while making false assumptions -> just knowing from the start who she is... the power dynamics of this romance have been heavily tipped &. Yeah. Not a fan. :/

Going to stick round a few more chaps, but think I might have to just stick w the novel. Infantilized/cutesy/loli-esque FMCs make me itch.

Users who are viewing this thread