The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac
You know, in the novel it's already hint that many people know.
Since the princess party, the girl who was keep inside the house because she was mentally ill come and behave perfectly.
People aren't born last rain, she is the step mother and they pass this party to taunt her about it.
That why step mom/daughter was angry after, everyone ask them about their lies.
But nobody really help and MC know it.

Double-page supporter
why is she hesitating?? He could protect her from her mother so she wouldn't have to worry about the poisoning! and he could fully support her useless brother who's off being seduced by the female lead at school lmaoo

@cherokeemoon her brother is FRIENDS with the First Prince in the school. This kind of agreement has to be discussed with her brother first.

Also lol, Leopold is giving off so much red flags to me right now. I don't ship her with you šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Dex-chan lover
Oh. At first I was like WHAT
but then it turns out he's sharp lol okay

Haiyaaa a scheming two faced prince who only offered help to gain something. He clearly knew she was abused since long ago but just decided to ignore it up until he realized that she seemed to be a great chess piece. I'm rooting for the other prince already.

A lot of people are disliking the prince for being scheming, manipulative and only doing something for his personal gain... but that's exactly what the MC is doing, too. She's scheming and manipulating the people around herself only for her own (and her brother's) interest. She doesn't care about anyone in the royal family beyond from what she can gain from them. Besides, scheming and manipulative is pretty much standard for royalty if they want to survive, he's actually being pretty straightforward with what he wants and what she'll gain from it.

Ah i've waited for this scene in the novel , i thought the prince didnt know her moves but hes quiet sharper than i thought :eek:

Ah and if someone is really up with this ship i dont reccomend it lol cause the second prince and the first prince is an enemy for the 2nd prince , so she would most-likely choose the 1st prince in order to support her brother and not make an enemy for it

(Forgive me i had to explain this ><;;)

Itā€™s a honey trap! Donā€™t accept it! WORK TOWARDS YOUR GOLDEN SPOON LAZY FUTURE! DONā€™T LET ANY MAN STAND IN YOUR WAY!!

Oh who am I kidding, of course I donā€™t need to tell her to decline, the series has only just begun šŸ˜‚

bruh is it just me who noticed that the prince had six fingers in one of the panels? LOLOL

Why does that prince have to have the same name as my brother?! I can't help but wince each time I read his name.. ugh ā•„ ā•„

@Kakachini123 I don't want to support them (yet). Cause there may be another MLs that get to shine. Or even better, she become an indenpendent woman, even tho maybe it's not gonna be possible :(

We shall see~

Users who are viewing this thread