The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Wait wait wait.... WTF?

In chapter 6 she clearly tells them that the magic stone is in a freaking mountain! Now it's suddenly in a city slum?

She sold the information on the stone, and they clearly stated that they would retrieve it, so what is she doing here?

Is she suddenly aware of multiple (super rare/super valuable) magic stones and never bothered to point out that little detail?

Please remember, she is supposed to be country farm girl who re-incarnated into a book world she once read. Why would walking around slum streets possibly jog her memory of the stones location, if she's never been there before? Do you seriously expect the readers to believe that this super valuable thing is within reach of someone wandering the slum streets?!

they really changed the story, this is completely different from the novel ... the MC looks really dumb here 😭

Aggregator gang
@Tsukkimahlabs: the demon prince has slightly pointed ears tho. And her brother has purple tint on his hair. But i think they looks similar due to the artist's weird choices of colors 😂

@Azure_1802 oh my thanks. It's so confusing they have similar hairstyle and color. Well at least for white haired characters, the artist changed their hairstyle individually. I thought Tale is her brother and the white haired master of Tale was the first prince. But then when they met I thought there's no way the mc wont notice it's her onii chan.

🤔

LOL. Dunno what to say. Guess handsome villains are hard to hate if they're not full on douchebags??

HUH??!!

You dumbass girl, you dont know the exact location of the stones and still go for it (to be fair a mountain is huge and there could be a mountain in the vicinity or in the city slum, but its still a huge area.. mountain)
also did her damn 3 book copies never mentioned something so important like the area being in the jurisdiction of the demon clan??? thats an important plot point wouldnt it??? technically its the demon clan's property??!!!!

AND THE STONES ARE SO FUCKING INTEGRAL TO THE STORY BTCH WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE THAT, YOU SAY YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY, YOU ONLY WANT TO BE RICH, YOU SAID YOUR BROTHER THE OG ML WINS AND GETS THE GIRL, ITS A GOOD ENDING FOR YOU, YOU JUST HAVE TO HOLD ON TILL HE WRITES TO YOU???!!! WAIT FOR ORDERS OR SOMETHING
IF SHE NEEDED MONEY SHE KNOWS HOW TO SEW AND DESIGN, SHE COULD JUST USE THAT??
and to ensure her golden spoon wouldn't it be good to be good to her younger brother too??? like she could use him (ik it spund evil but its not really evil if you'll just be nice to him right)

I AM SO ANNOYED 👺😡

Users who are viewing this thread