The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable

I donā€™t usually shame slow minded mc because itā€™s part of their charm but this girl is kinda useless šŸ˜­ I like her passion and itā€™s understandable that she would act like that since she was just a pumpkin in her past life. But I wish she would know at least how to fend for herself if she wasnā€™t super bright. Itā€™s weird how she perfectly knew how to act like a duke daughter too. Itā€™s frustrating to read this but I have nothing else to read so might as well make the best of this. I was hoping she at knew how to fight at leasttt but whatver.
This story is basically about a ACTUALITY normal girl who happened to know what happened in the future and happened to get reincarnated and wants to change the future ?? She isnā€™t super smart, mature and strong but she gets herself involved in dangerous things without thinking about the outcomes. She has amour plot so itā€™s all okay in the end. This is very light hearted with not a lot of planing on the author parts since some part donā€™t make sense but if you like isekai and light story I recommend this
Edit after reading others comments and trying to be nice to this manhwa:
( Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t really like this and the fl kinda frustrated me. She donā€™t really have a personality. She reminds me of those YouTuber who tryā€™s to be like that one girl youtuber who edits weirdly. Thereā€™s nothing good about this webtoon expect that the guy that run that one shop is kinda hot and the fact that her brother is the ML made me look forward to this)

@ Nekotsune theres a looot of moments you gotta have suspension of disbelief.... its not awful, but its easy to pick apart.

The protagonist is kept alive because we need a protagonist. If you are infuriated and frustrated by what youā€™ve read so far, donā€™t worry, thereā€™s more from where that came from. At times, this reminds me of some Chinese novels that are littered with so much dog blood drama (unnecessarily so, most of the time). It really takes away from an enjoyable reading experience, but Iā€™m still reading because I want to see the brotherā€™s involvement in the plot.

Supporter
Another one where official translation passed the fan ones. Also 2 months no update and I don't even miss this one, probably due to the generic plot :v

Them: [Gives the prince a sandwich and tells them that a person is sadder when theyā€™re hungry]
Me in my mind: ā€œYouā€™re not you when youā€™re hungry, eat a Snickersā€

Group Leader
It started out nice, but declined as the story goes.

The author doesnā€™t seem to know what story they want to tell, the plot is very generic, nothing special that makes it stand out from other stories of similar genres, and the female lead has no personality. Not to mention the transition between each scenes are so out of place. Itā€™s like, suddenly this happens, suddenly that appears. Itā€™s like when an author has a writerā€™s block and just slap in whatever crisis they could pull from whatever fantasy drama they were watching.

The MLs are also very bland, except for Ken I guess. Even then, heā€™s still very typical.

The art is good, so thereā€™s that.

Novel is better imo. For some reason, the webtoon chooses to characterize the FL as more childish & petulant, which...is not a change I enjoy.
For example, instead of using a jewel as collateral as in the novel, she uses a stuffed rabbit. Or instead of directly asking a question, sheā€™ll blush & stutter through it. Or thereā€™ll be ellipses & timidity & exclamation points in her dialogue that are not present in the novel. Or her body language will be more unsure, less confident.
Maybe the target audience for the webtoon is younger than the one for the novel? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Users who are viewing this thread