The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable

Só descobri hj q A Goblin’s Dream só está publicando no Facebook. :T Agora não sei se leio td do começo em espanhol e continuo lá ou se espero os mil anos até os capítulos em inglês alcançarem os espanhóis... já esperei três meses, então não sei...

Pior que eu me lembro que gostei da história

Só descobri hj q A Goblin’s Dream só está publicando no Facebook. :T Agora não sei se leio td do começo em espanhol e continuo lá ou se espero os mil anos até os capítulos em inglês alcançarem os espanhóis... já esperei três meses, então não sei...

Pior que eu me lembro que gostei da história

magnolia ken guy is best boy and beauregarde demo n guy is worst
i mean he's not really bad but
like his personality is meh and kind of boring but at least he's respectful unlike most chinese MLs :mad:
but i'm so sick of seeing so many colourful hairs but ML always has black hair like change it up a little will ya

I get drama but holy crap I can't understand how she wont just order their deaths or just fucking shank them herself. They're not blood to the duchy and have already tried to kill her lol. It would be more digestable if it was shown better the step mothers control over the duchy.

Idk who the ml is but I hope it’s the ken guy because the other don’t work like prince #2 just wants to use her to become king and the demon guy’s sister looks just like her and that lowkey weird

Apparently it’s the demon guy?????

Users who are viewing this thread