The God of "Game of Gods"

The story started with a mildly interesting plot, but for some reason the author decided to write the three main female characters as some obnoxious, strubbon, selfish, insistent, and annoying group of bitch*s, who you can't help but despise. And it's hard to read a story where half of the "positive" characters are unlikeable. I don't think that the author has any clue about how a womens think so he is not able to create a character with an actual personality.

3/10 It was okay in the beginning but then the story went to shit with the females, i woulda rather preferred BL compared to this.

2/10
First of all thx for translating.

Instantly dropped after 22 chap. I was so disappointed thats why im here, actually giving rating.

The summary is promising but story is painfully slow, 10 chap before actually playing and I feel like im just reading a filler 20 chap out of 22. The worst part is the filler is just basically pointless thing that even if you didnt read it, you wont miss a single thing.

I can feel the author didnt actually love this series and just doing it for money

Oh man, the 3 female bitch is sure annoying as hell.

the battle scene is way to flat and boring.

the plot twist for me is quite good, but thats all.

One of the female is a totally shit, she keep telling the MC not to let his guard down when fighting.
but she is the one who keep making MC attention to get distracted by her bitching nonstop.

seriously if i need to rated this Manhwa. it will only get 4*

but yeah, i guess it was because a minor studio who manage this Manhwa.

Well, and know i know why he is so scared to unseal his sister memory.

apparantly his level will go higher as long as there is a bond called "love" or something.

and he and his sister is a couple "Brocon & Siscon" who fooling around like in hentai.

Thats why he so scared that his sister past memory will be unsealed.

Promising in the beginning, but in the end not delivering. Very slow pace. The artwork is nice. Good work in translating too.

If you're looking for 💩💩💩 than look no further.

This manga is brought to you by virgins,
Virgins: "why can't we have sex?😢"

Good translation though, waste of effort tbh.

Please check the comments on chapter 32 , look for my name that should give you my opinion about this manhua or manhwa whatever this is one of the 2 "PLEASE CHECK IT"

Well I advise you to read, it is good, but the pace... if I can call it a pace... is so slow, 30+ chaps and nothing happened, this is the korean version of Seinfeld

it took 16 chapters to bring him to that game world. 16! at that chapter, the other manhwas are already on their 3rd/4th arc! it's too damn slow

Users who are viewing this thread