The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 11 - A Slap to the White Lotus

Double-page supporter
to answer the chapter's question, i would try to sound out just how truly pitiful the white lotus is ' - ' i've read one too many novels about ancient chinese society to take a white lotus at face value... (btw the art of this comic is quite pretty, i like how soft and pastel it is)

thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
I would like to slap the white lotus, but I'm opting in to make her look more pitiful despite how much finery she is currently wearing
The art is one of my favorites parts of this manhwa too
Thanks for the chapter!

Expose the white lotus! Rooting for you MC! Will be interesting to see how ML approaches MC.

Thanks for the chapter.

If I were the mom, I'd be asking some questions about why Pop gave her niece that present.

(@Mivas, whoops I'm sorry)thank you for the update, I look forward to the next one lol and I hope the aunt and cousin is exposed,
but looking at the raws I'm frustrated ugh, ps the dad sucks and based off of what our fl knows from her past life, does the ml become the next emperor or something along the lines?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@UuulonnyuuU Please don't share your feelings towards the Raws. If we want to know how we will feel about them we can just check the Raws ourselves. Or at least hide it with the spoiler tag.

Fed-Kun's army
I would either act more pitiful or show my “compassion” to them. Lol. I’m glad our female lead already knows their true colors. I just hope our general doesn’t favor the evil half-sister in any way. Thank you so much for this update!

They would definitely drop their act to bitch. I happen to be a master a pissing people off.

Aggregator gang
I'd like to say I would make them look stupid for acting pitiful without a reason...
But I'm afraid I won't be conniving or smart enough to pull it off T-T
I'd probably end up getting frustrated and annoyed at them, and then my reputation would just get even worse since I look like I'm angry in front of the pitiful lotus 😭
Thank goodness I'm not the MC of a Chinese manhua lol

Ngggg... i usually dont like chhinese comics but this one has me anticipating for a slap down

Aggregator gang
@fuyuhakai good answer shooting her in the head with a Shotgun slug also acceptable
Option 1 always good usually have to do it first
Option 2 I'm a guy probably couldn't manage it
Option 3 land me in jail
in this case unload with what verbal abuse really looks like

Users who are viewing this thread