The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 26 - Rob and Abandon

Ece

I want them to suffer to death that b*tch of a father should turn his back to that dumb sluts and then give everything he has to our heroine and her mother then f*ckin die miserably I am so f#ckin bloodthirsty rn, if she were consulting me I would say play with their health constantly make them hideous with several illnesses make them want to die on their own but instead keep them healthy enough to be alive and conscious, I would say torture them viciously ofc without anyone find out

"Nonsense, your marriage was set long ago" Mom was so agitated that the font got scrambled.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Great, stepsister stealing Peng will surely help the MC.

Aggregator gang
this one is asked and answered
1 let them steal stuff no sane person would want (paging Mr. Peng)
2 trap them when they do

Fed-Kun's army
A problem with stories with MCs aware of the future is that they actually don't do much to change it because then they won't know the future, it will have changed too much.
This has been avoided so far because the villains are relentless.
Honestly, i wish characters were as smart as the readers. Just gain some cash and leave. Don't want the husband, just give him to the villian sister and say "take that worthless man."

"Ziran is a good boy" "she used to like Ziran before" you said it yourself, it's been over 10 years! How could you know what kind of man he is now?
This mother should hurry up and realize that she is a bad judge of character

Users who are viewing this thread