The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 31 - The Air of a Main Daughter

mm. while i don't think i'd like to be put into a manhua of family squabbles in ancient china, if i had to make a choice of those listed, i'd likely have a virtuous temperament. a more accurate assessment would likely be less positive, but virtuous would be one major character point of mine.

She is so stupid.. When they say "Miss Su" they mean the first daughter not her..

About the question you asked I think the best is that calm lady(forgot her name) cause I feel like I can live longer with that attitude in ancient china

Tang Yu Jiao (#5) seems like a cool lady who takes no s*** from others which is something I aspire to be, so she would be my choice.

Anyways, seeing the way SWE keeps trying to outshine SJQ, I keep hoping that will someone call her out for overstepping her boundaries as the concubine's daughter.

Double-page supporter
Why would anyobody who read this manga would pick Su Wan'er. Its like shooting yourself in the foot.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad the FL’s mother listens to her. Lol. Thank you!

Probably 5.
Its been years since i was able to pull off being sweet or adorable, and I'm way too aggressive to be demure and such.
Yeah, so 5 it is!

Aggregator gang
I'd love to be Su JiuQing but..... I don't think I could manage it. My personality coincides more with Lady Su, so I'd have to go with 3.

Aggregator gang
I’d generally be 3 Just from the description alone but when I see that it’s her.... not so much. Man, this girl honestly has a lot of potential but it’s terribly bad that she strayed into a path of evil.

Aggregator gang
Can't I just come in as the ML I really have no wish to be a woman, particularly in ancient China.

Users who are viewing this thread