The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 32 - Having Both Integrity And Talent

Thanks for 3 chaps💕💕

Got a feeling jiuqing and lady tang will be good friends hehe

Fed-Kun's army
I pick [D: Strip them all, lather them in honey and toss them into a pit of horny, 3-day starved dogs]

ooo pretty typical of the plot but I'm excited to see how people compare MC and the concubine's daughter (can't be assed to remember her name) after this. thank you for the triple update!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I still really wish that there would be a manhua where, even if sisters (or cousins) start off at odds, they become close regardless of parent drama.

Dex-chan lover
kinda don't like the fact that the moment she needs to show off something like that happend, I would have prefered it if she herself went "jo, I have medical knowledge and I can prove this and that way. "

but oh well this works too I guess, not that bad tbh.

B, definitely. Doing nothing will get me killed. Openly scheming will get me killed. B is the safest.
Also, way to go girl! Show off those medicinal skills!

i feel like her stepping in is really smart aside from simply being the right thing to do. miss tang seems to be in control/high status within the young noble ladies in the capital, or at least within the circle of people she'll have to interact with while living here. it's smart to gain her favor and trust by saving her mom, especially when this is the only thing that's caused her to break her icy demeanor. people are more likely to be loyal to and cling to those who've helped them in very desperate times rather than someone who's just good at playing some instrument.

I would choose B, it would be a smart move to against them when they situation is favorable for you, and you wouldn’t be hold accountable

Aggregator gang
isn't that a zither she is playing in the opening? not a guquin ?

and the answer is D shove them together and help them destroy each other

Users who are viewing this thread