The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 42 - The Champion Rushes Angrily Towards the Beautiful Woman

Hm, in terms of moments, I think the banter between them in #4 is the best. XD

Gosh, this story is so intriguing and LOL THAT SCOOBY DOO REFERENCE.

Dex-chan lover
@animefangirlx she is ruthless, just not in a "KILL THEM IMMEDIATELY" way. Her father very obviously favors the concubine, and even her just being near them gets him angry. If she'd killed them, he would've just killed her and the mom. She's (trying) to make them suffer as much as possible as they made her suffer in the past life. She's ruthless, but in a "revenge is a dish best served cold" way.

For me moment 1 and 4 are the best xd.
Omg i am sooo anxious! I don’t want anything to happen to the mother:((

Omg I loved moment 4. He's teasing her but also showing us how much he knows her real face and I definitely enjoy that. He doesn't just pay attention to her soft outer demeanor but seems like he likes her spirit and personality and it gets me excited for their future x'D

I hope she gets to stay with him for a while at his estate or something so that we can watch them grow closer!

Thank you so much for continuing to release this! It's quickly become one of my favorites and I get so excited seeing another release!

Stop leaving your mother alone >:0 just because she knows they're evil doesnt mean she's strong enough to protect herself!! Save the cute mom!!!

Thanks for the update. As for the question, while I would love to answer all of them, I assume you want a specific answer? But before that, et me just say, ML is handsome with option B, C and D especially are shipping moments but gotta go with A on the awesomeness. I mean, he DID save her which was the point of the chapter

If the mom f#cken dies I swear!!! Also maids and the knights new ship? I saw that blush O.O

Anybody got scooby snacks to share while MC beats the aunt and kid's butts 😆

Dex-chan lover
They better not hurt her mom😫
I think I like C the best if I had to choose
Thanks for the chapter!

Banned
Bet that preview is a dream. But, we need a nice update ;) I am so greedy for more and to be caught up to rats :p thank you so much for doing this btw.

The moment I liked best was the face he made with the arched brow!!! I almost died but couldnt stop looking at it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yaaay!!! To these interactions. Looooove it and them! Thank you!!

i love that we get to see sneak peaks for the next chapters, but at the same time it sets me on edge, like oh shiiiiiit, mama's getting attack next chapter.... i just want it now!!!! y'all get what i mean?

Fed-Kun's army
I personally really don't like having theses preview. Especially since we're lucky enough to have daily updates right now.

TToTT I loved moment 4 the best. Their back and forth conversations are so cute. The general is so cool 😍

I KNEW IT. Those two just cant stop.
Moment number 4 is by far more superior of the 4. I’m a sucker for side profiles and eye contact, like imagine doing seeing your crush’s profile upfront. Heartattack.

Users who are viewing this thread