The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 64 - To Frame Someone

@Mojo I think either he’s lying and the corpse is another person, not his real mom, or that Concubine Yao paid him and his mom to show up, pretend to be treated, and take the mom’s death.

Eagle Lin attack! Clearly a ruse with the dead body.

Thanks for the chapters.

The general who is most reliable will definitely use his status to his advantage to protect her by saying something like 'how dare you harm someone of the lin family'

Thank you for your hard work. I really enjoy this serie, not also bc of the story and the characters, but because you guys work is so clean and I really enjoy the artwork and the fonts, also the dialogues are so fluid, so I'm a fan of the staff too ^^ Keep up the good work~

Fed-Kun's army
I’m so glad her maid/assistant called the general for help, but man, that’s gotta hurt. Thank goodness his future lover is a doctor. I’m excited for the moments between them when she treats him. Lol! Thank you so much!

I think a combo of choice A first & then C after the Major beats em all up and they go home lol. I hope JiuQing is still able to save the lady & then get her reputation restored. And of course Major is gonna choose to be around our lovely doc, anyone can smell trash from a mile away lmaoo

Thx for another chapter!! <3

SHFLDHSJLSHS i appreciate that it had to be done for the cool shot of angry love interest with a trickle of blood down his face, but my god, the decision to block the stone with his own forehead instead of literally anything else...... peak nonsensical drama

the jealousy this girl has hope she passes away soon 😇 thanks for the chapter update tho ! <3

Double-page supporter
I am a fan of a man who can pull off a bloodied look. :3

Thanks for the chapter!

Lol they are just so jealous of her that even when she's not part of the family they see her as an eyesore, smh

I skimmed thru some raws and damn, the MC can't even get a break. It is like everyone just wants her to die or suffer.

After she "defeated" her cousin/sister, her next enemy is the Princess herself who literally obsessed with General Lin want to kill MC so much, and there is a limit on how General Lin can defend her from the Princess's evil harassment and murder

Users who are viewing this thread