The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 66 - Love Rival?

I read the raw and roughly grasped that Princess
is a harder opponent for MC to fight. She even sends rapists to rape her, and frame her by ordering a random servant to put poison into the medicine that MC was cooking to ruin her reputation as a doctor and still able to get away from those crimes. Even Male Lead can't do a single shit on her. Things getting even hectic when ML has to deal with other princes is who actively plotting against him too.

TLDR: MC's life is not going to be easy even after she gets rid of her evil sister and mother.

I love how this friend will probably be pushing her closer to the general uwuu

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

I wish for once these heroines would just let the ML solve their problems once and for all. It's so annoying when the same enemies keep coming back again and again. They always claim they're capable of doing it themselves, but they're not.

Fed-Kun's army
😍😍😍😍😍 this chapter made me so happy.. so much progress btw our OTP. Thank you so much!!

Man, I really hope it'd be C, but somehow I don't think it will be..........the mom and sister are too weak as villains, they'll self-destruct all too soon for a satisfying conclusion to the series as a whole

Dex-chan lover
Yknow Yingying has been so chill this whole time, warning our girl twice now. What a fren

That Yao woman loves to call others 'shameless sluts' but bitch you're the one who was your sister's husband's mistress for years.

Users who are viewing this thread