The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 70 - Deep Affection Doesn't Last

Ahhh, I love this so much. Please keep up the good work. FIGHTING!!!😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

It's nice to see a loving couple n thus story, hope she can save the wife and that leads to a better reputation

Fed-Kun's army
Ah-li won't get Dr. Su killed, the Princess can have assassins appear at the clinic anytime day or night.

Homeboy needs to reevaluate his priorities if he wants to romance the good doctor or bury a corpse. She'll never let herself open up to being romanced so long as she or her family is under threat... And if he keeps trying those aforementioned assassins will sink his sexy time.

Thank you for the update!!! I LOVE how strong our FL is!! I can't wait to see what she does next

Dex-chan lover
6516d3bed7d799c9f0c095f8ba889759.jpg

@ ML you best recognize your hypocrisy AND the fact that princess bao yang can very well make our little doctor su's life a hellscape, unlike ah-li who can't even say anything to your face 😒😒 not impressed fam 🤧

thanks for the update!! merry xmas and happy holidays!!!!!

does the author have some kind of grudge against red/pink haired characters? the king's concubine hair color was like the step-mother's 😂

I still like you, ML. Admittedly, I have sort of low standards of Chinese MLs in a historical setting but eh. He’s been quite kind and he is TRYING...

im also confused, translator! i mean she is currently 14 or 15, right? even if mentally she is older
and i think he would be older than her but he looks around 17??

Dex-chan lover
i hope ml isn't oblivious of what the princess can or hve done.. cuz I'll be damned if he thought something like "she wouldn't harm her for my sake"

i think this relationship aint it
our girl would never want to steal another girls fiancee whether its arranged or not
she already knows how many people can get hurt by that

Users who are viewing this thread