The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 76 - The Concubine's Secret

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the chapter!!!

god i completely forgot that she was supposed to be a "widow" bruh this lady is just so bad at tying up her loose ends

Really... They could've just avoided all this or lived in ignorance for a while if they just left MC alone. Remove her name from the registry, the mom already left the father with little to nothing, your own daughter managed to seduce MCs would be fiance. *sigh* manhua villains

Thx for the update!
I really don't like much the preview, it's a spoiler in a way. Although it's sometimes good cuz chapters are short, it's my opinion.

i think taking out some of the preview and keeping some in is good :)
thanks for the update

I guess that means it’s the princess’s turn to step up as villain? I can’t see the concubine getting out of this one.
Edit: thanks for changing the preview. I love the recap at the top but the preview at the bottom and the multiple questions should be taken out when translating, imo.

Thanks so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I also like how you have the preview set up. A little exciting tease, but not the whole thing. The surveys are cute, tho, imo

Double-page supporter
I definitely prefer you guys taking out the spoilery previews! Having a leetle bit is okay. Sometimes it feels like half of the next chapter was included in the prev chapter’s preview so I don’t mind the editing 😅

and thank you for the update! I’m happy to see this confrontation moving along~

Should have brought some popcorn for this one.

@Chuepomi I agree that the princess is the next likely villain, though it's hard to imagine JiuQing actually winning against her.

Users who are viewing this thread