The Goddess of Healing

i hope that since Princess Bao Yang is smart enough to realise that taking action against the disciple of the most renown doctor in the kingdom is a bad idea, she will also be smart enough to realise that the sister and her mother concubine are freaking idiots and even if she tried to use them, they will mess it up. it probably won’t be like that, but i still want to hope because i want an antagonist who is actually smart/challenging, not just an ineffective dumbass that can’t do anything right like the mother-daughter pair

@pyrolynx71
Sadly, no she is dumb af. She's just a jealous brat like Wan'er but with more power and money... Honestly, after a few more chapters, Jiuqing will focus more on medicine than her love life, although she will admit to herself that she is in love with general Lin. Around ch110-111 I saw stupid princess gets an allergic reaction and her face is all bloated lmao, but she is not the main threat. A black-haired older woman will show up soon and she's a smart one, not sure what her plans are tho, she's shady af.

Bro the MCs mom is so innocent, bro I wouldn’t mind hitting that 30+ year old beauty. “HAMUNA HAMUNA” *wind blows out of both ears*, *face turns red as a pull down the chain for a train’s smokestack* *tongue droops from my mouth and hangs*

K I might be a little down bad tonight, but damn bruh fuck the MC bruh. I need more of the mom, the mom kinda bad tho. 10/10 would hit anytime

@icesk8terdiaz wouldn’t say this is decent, this manga so far is looking like that one doctor manwha with the tsundere prince. I forgot the title but I know it had tsundere prince in the title. It’s literally a clone of that but worse because unlike that manwha, the romance in this so SOOOOO slow paced that at this point don’t even give us romance at all. Even the ghost doctor has better romance and the last time I checked, I am pretty sure it’s missing the romance tag.

I literally only read this for the MCs mom.. like she is really a baddy

Users who are viewing this thread