The Goddess of Healing

Oh my goodness, so many updates recently 😭😭 thank you scanlation team !! We appreciate your hard work so much 💕

I freaking love mc so much! I hope she tells her mom what the aunt is up to 😪 I cannot stand the father at all, really hope he gets what’s coming to him 😒

lord almighty someone end the father who got seduced by his wife's sister of all things. and even had a child with her! like shame on him. especially since he kept it a secret. LMAO

but the male lead and female lead. even though there's hardly much development..... i like it so far

Yet another update, we love to see it !! Thank you (again) scanlation team 🥺

I love the mc’s relationship with her mom so much, I really hope nothing bad happens to her mother 😭 she’s too sweet, hopefully she accepts that her sister and husband are not good people soon

Although there hasn’t been a lot of development between the male and female lead yet, I really enjoy them. Also love that the general doesn’t pay the cousin any mind. Love that energy

Hey i found what seemed to be the manga stolen in Manganelo by another scanlation heree is the link:https://manganelo.com/manga/uh921486

Ch20's note is messed up. In that context, tu'er should be disciple or student (徒儿), not bunny child (兔儿). Also, deity, not diety.

The translation team is so good! Am I the only one that thinks the mother is too cute?

Power Uploader
@Gamingdresser000156 @cinnamoncookie Actually, Gamingdresser is right. Those are aggregator sites, which are coded to steal from mangadex, and then they all steal from each other. Other examples are mangarock, mangakakalot, and many, many more. Unfortunately, this means that they don't get updates/fixes that scanlators change later, those websites receive financial compensation directly profiting off of our (free) work, which makes it even more illegal, and then there's just that commenters can't talk to us / we can't see their comments. Thank you for letting us know. Unfortunately, the only thing we could do, really, is put passwords on our discord and such, as some groups do (which is totally valid). However, it makes it less accessible (which is… honestly the point, but you know).

Anyway, yeah! Sorry, I would've responded to the original post had it not been buried. Really appreciate it! 💖💖

Really want to thank the translators for picking up this series!!! And updating so frequently!! I've been reading ahead in the raws and I love the MC and her mom so much 🥺 and the ML isn't one of those low-key abusive assholes thank God 🥺

Ok this is a mess something happend when you uploades this chapter, its all over the place. Thanks for the hard work i know how it is hang in there

damn go MC!!! she really sniffing out their bs and saving her mother and the ML isnt completely oblivious which is nice too
i love this and i hope the father, aunt, and cousin suffer

thanks for the updates!!!!!

I wish that the mom was a bit more able. It's so annoying when the parent isn't even able to fight against people and just sit there quietly 😡

Users who are viewing this thread