The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t know what she said in the original Korean, but it probably wasn’t “boomer.” As someone who’s parents are/were older than the boomer generation and who takes a lot of pride in how smart her parents are/were, I find the term “boomer” offensive.

Dex-chan lover
Love how bratty she is, makes it really easy to see her as a child.

PS: lmao at the "Boo.mer" I don't what the original Korean said, but it really fits her character so whatever

@Anra7777 They got "boomer" from "꼰대", which means "someone with overly traditional, outdated values that they try to impose on others". That's more or less how a lot of people her age use "boomer" now. Can you think of a more suitable word?

Aggregator gang
Coming form a noble: Why would it be insulting to us if I praise commoners? You're logic is so strange.

At least she gets it. Such an odd thing to take offense from, yet so many people do. Like, fucking get over yourself and enjoy your cozy, silver-spoon lifestyle somewhere else if you're gonna be a dick.

Dex-chan lover
@vobo : The closest word I can think of is (old) fogy/fogey, but that in itself is quite an old word that I haven't seen used in forever so...

I think boomer is fine given the context of her reincarnation + her absolutely savage manner.

Eh? There's "third" guard when they're walking at the streets in page5, and he's floating and legless too. it is like that in raws or was there cleaning accident?

Anyways, thanks for translations~

AHAHAHA SHE SAID BOOMER

and also, who also thought that the bee swam group was a swarm of actual bees just going around and attacking everyone?
🅱️EE APOCALYPSE!

@WhimsiCat Oh no, boomer is perfect. Translation is inherently inaccurate, but "boomer" captures the spirit really well, and is hilarious. Fogey, or any other alternatives I can think of, would sound pretty unnatural.

Users who are viewing this thread