The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
random tonal shift is random as shit.

do i want this? uh, idk. depends on how well the author could execute it.

Dex-chan lover
how is the tone shift random? the prologue addresses the concept of death pretty head-on, so it's not like it's out of nowhere. if anything it's nice she's actually thought about her previous life now and then (since she seemed to ignore it for so long).

Fed-Kun's army
@dysperwithaperiod It's not random, just neglected. Think back to the first chapter and the tone that was there when she was dying. Author just really hasn't been using it because they've been focusing on her being a bratty kid.

This chapter was complex, dark, it amazes me the talent of the author+artist to switch us from one mood to another.

Well I gave this trash a chance but main character is shit and feels bad when murdering fucks WHO ARE IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO MURDER HER are killed so stupid shit basically. Plus as others said snake could have instantly eaten all the metal so melodrama for the sake of the authors incompetence.

Well that was annoying.. They stabbed ya buddy and tried to kill you, and you didn't want to kill them, is that not just stupid?

@Guyincognitus
I don't even remember the context but first this is a fantasy, get your real-world logic outta here. Secondly I find it hard to think that if some dude tried to kill you and the ones around you, that you wouldnt want to get back at them. Are you some kinda holy pacifistic saint?

@Guyincognitus
Not a sociopath just not a pussy like you. when someone is a murderer one need not feel remorse in their death. these weren't innocents these are hardened scum. Craven vermin such as yourself are too weak for any world fiction or real. Evil people are killed remorselessly in our world too you know? The police kill many as do civilians in self defense. It is not insanity to not be a weakling, your ancestors must be ashamed of your weakness.

There was something oddly cute about how this ancient being wanted praise like a puppy after maiming a man.

Users who are viewing this thread