The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 18

This was beautiful, love this series
The mass release was as very very pleasant surprise ❤️

Dex-chan lover
This girls intelligence seems to swing between 130 and 55 on a daily basis. Also, that pink haired girl is a psychopath who doesn't know that taking a blade to a snake is fucking WRONG, even if you believe it to be a diamond snake and it survived.

Dex-chan lover
Between this and ch 16, I feel it reinforces the idea that her Undine isn't a normal 'Undine'

Back in ch 16 Ray couldn't fight back until given permission to avenge her, and here Ador only act on the order given.
Meaning as long as Jeanie never give Undine vague enough answer for it to use its full power, it can only act like a normal Undine.

Also note that it was Jeanie who called it Undine first, unlike how Ray and Ador had to ask for a name.

HOLY SHIT TRIPLE UPDATE THANK YOU GOD
iruze seems a little psychotic... as bad as the jeanie is, at least she doesnt go around stabbing people's "pets"
i like reading this manhwa bc im interested in the magic stuff and what adventures she might go through
i'm in a love-hate relationship w jeanie though bc her haughty personality is refreshing but sometimes she frustrates and annoys me lol
at least it keeps the story interesting
also the art is pretty
one thing though why is ray black but in the cover he white?? did i miss something
thank you for the update, you hv worked hard

@Snarkywife, maybe stones just preserve the particular spirit, so that one can obtain them if needed. And if so, after making the contract, the stone was already not needed, because of this Sparkly spirit went to the spirit realm.(so it’s not known yet, is the stones are reusable?)

Users who are viewing this thread