The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 29

@iskaeil we get a timeskip after the tournament

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dont worry, after that 'incident' on the tournament, she will grow up, acknowledge her short coming and love her spirit more...

But in return she got a new obsession 😔

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

Oh my god finally! She got shown up! I'm hoping she will grow from this and become less arrogant.

Double-page supporter
Ray spitting truth and Girly finally gets it. Hahaha. Wondering if the ice spirit is feminine or masculine coz both images I have in my head are snooty picks either way or maybe a more 'regal' kind of aura.

@Mira995
I have seen the raws and while I want Undine to appear again, it looks like Jeanie made contract with a more powerful water spirit when she is older after Undine disappeared (Undine is protecting her during somekind of a final(?) battle in the competition). Jeanie cried and mourned her. There will be time-skips after that. Cmiiw

yesss finally mc is starting to reflect on how she treats her spirits
loving the much needed start for character growth

Dex-chan lover
This same castle is being used in I Became a Maid in a TL Novel and Virtues of the Villainess!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/933868/3

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1011872/122

I think its even been reused in other manhwa too.....

Dex-chan lover
Expectations: MC increases her speech/charisma level so she can persuade the new spirit to join her without being a bully.
What actually happens: MC increases her int more so she can force the new spirit to join her and resumes the bullying.

Users who are viewing this thread