The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 29

@Moraza good eye dude. I guess they use mostly the same models for backgrounds. that explains why all the worlds for these fantasy comics feel so similar.

I really cant wait for her to grow stronger huhu im waiting if there will ever be, a chance to see ray's true potential as a spirit

Atm he's just being loyal in annoying jeanie

Double-page supporter
Nice to see Jeanie's growth. I mean I love her villainess side but girl needs to have a little stumble in life at times

Wait, is this the rumored and legendary occurence? Actual character development!?!?! An MC resolving a a bad trait and showing that they can learn from their actions? Can this even be considered a manga anymore?

@MurakamiChiaki I don't dislike Jeanie. She's fun and does have good traits, like when she actually sticks up for Ray when he's going to get hurt. That being said I do wish she would treat the spirits a little nicer, they allow her to live a pretty easy lifestyle.

Fed-Kun's army
Uhh I like her, but the ice spirit’s right. She is a brat, and she’s not powerful enough to impress the spirit. She should get a hold of herself, and instead of sulking, try to improve her strength and techniques.

This idiot, she's been told countless times that she's too weak, and like I said before her head is so far up her ass that she can't hear them.

Ahh, thank the icy, wintery gods for shattering her childish pride. This is good development, both for her character and this manhwa because she was slowly getting more and more unbearable 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@ZayB Clearly she values the opinion of spirits, beings that she assumes should follow her every command, over humans which naturally have their own will even if their role demands servitude. I'm just happy the character development can begin. I think maybe this should've happened a lot sooner but in a more subtle way so we could see more gradual change since this is more of an epiphany moment of "wow, I'm a piece of shit"

Fed-Kun's army
Good, good, she has been too arrogant, thank the ice spirit for giving her the wake up call she needs.

At least the spirit is right about the MC being shabby and subpar. especially in terms mentality and work ethic.

so like... what happened to mia?? she went on the trip too but somehow she’s been totally absent and the mc’a new best friend is iruze?

What's this? Actual growth and development of a character? I never thought I would ever see such a thing in this manhwa. Perhaps now Jeanie will be less of a bitch to everyone around her.

Users who are viewing this thread