The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 Ray doesn't really care that much about Jeanie's abuse, he, however, doesn't like the pink-haired girl at all, that's why he left.

>complains about wanting nothing to happen to her and gods can't even make something so "easy" happen
>Spots suspicious alleyway and ditched guards to go despite them saying it's dangerous

Ya ok Jeanie whatever you say

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update.

I can see that the dude knows the MC will definitely be a beauty in the future and then his upbringing to make better magical babies is what conditioned him to fall for our MC.

Aw crap. Someone's gonna get screwed over with some elemental magic. Wooo

Your choices in life is what makes things happen jeannie!! Not gods! Like dude :/ if you choose to live a normal quiet life, no spotlight, obedient then none of these would have happened!

Fed-Kun's army
Mc be blamin' god whilst doing things that will get her into trouble 🤷

Two lives ain't teach you much huh

i love how she was blaming god just now but proceeds to do things that guarantees danger

I love the story, it has many undertones about life + death, emotions, fears, etc. that I enjoy a lot.

[ol]If u ask me, all of her spirits remind her of death, they just represent different aspects and moments related to it and her trauma. Now, it's interesting how attracted she is to the one that directly reminded her to it the most and also how exactly because of that, she feels she'd be able to overcome it if she has it, she's hella extreme if u think about it and I feel sad for her.

It's also super interesting how Ray always talks about spirits' fate and endings, Jeanie got rejected by this new spirit because her weakness is equal to its death and that's precisely why she wants the other spirits (to avoid hers). Pretty savage and deep as well, love it! (I also love that it'll force her to work her ass for it, haha). I feel like Jeanie hasn't paid enough attention that her lack of mana could kill all of her spirits and not just her, maybe if she were to think about it, her life could gain a meaningful layer and different purpose than just survive (which is why I really wish for her because she's not allowing herself to be full happy).[/ol]

Iruze is as a troublemaker as Jeanie, lmao.

Ps. I second the idea of this boy being the ML, he'd definitely support and love her properly and that's what she desperately needs. Some love to start opening her heart again and start to taking care of her in a healthier way (not just with food but emotionally).

Ps.2. Personally I don't think the MC is stupid, there's a reason as to why she's constantly in these types of situations and why she's looking for danger (consciously or subconsciously). I get why people are criticizing her for the things she gets herself into lol, but everything has a purpose. All this mess reflects her current psychological and emotional state, differently than Iruze who's just a mischievous kid, Jeanie is constantly playing closer and then running away from death. The more she lives the more she'll mature and will stop acting that way. Just give her time and let's enjoy her troublemaker being. XD

Tnks for the chapter. <3

It's funny when you said "God can't even down that for me, despite that being so easy. " When you haven't even tried so hard to achieve what you want. What are you? A clown?

Users who are viewing this thread