The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 31

This is so good !! I really hope it won't be dropped !! Thanks for translating this chapter too!

Im curios so is this like the last chapter? Or will there still be translated chapters uploaded? Btw thank you for the translation group who translated it and the one who is currently translating it!!!

I'm couldn't wait so I started to search on instagram if someone is translating lol.

Also, Thanks for translating this ❤️[to the one who translated this chapter and the group who is currently translating]

Is he the ML? Aw, hahaha, poor MC, she always has to deal with everything at times like this xD many thanks for sharing this chapter, if u continue I'll be very grateful as well. uwu<3 Ray would be awesome here tbh

Thank you for the upload. It is a shame that the other group dropped it, but there is an official English version now. I pay for episodes when I can, but seeing as how the raws are ahead, I can't help but want to read until current. Seems like the official is going to catch up soon anyways. Thanks again for the upload.

Group Leader
@hatsu420 im not part of this translators groip, but those arent their watermarks. Its just part of the site they got it from lol

Users who are viewing this thread