The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 4

I bet she summons a spirit that makes her study like she's back in Korea.

Or that cursed something or other.

Fed-Kun's army
how in the world did she come to that conclusion sadflksdlk

thank you for the update~

Group Leader
Haha, finally someone showing how hard it is to make those damn magic circles.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan
To be fair, going from Asian helicopter parent and education down to this level of education should be like going from high intensity black company high risk work down to leisurely janitorial work.

Aka? I dont feel sorry for her in the least. She is a lazy chump.

It was fine to be lazy but if her first reaction during elementary education in her new world is this, I feel like she might have just been awful at studying in her original world as well, though why her parents didn't let her change her fields instead I have no clue.

Nevertheless we need to remember that we only have her side of the story regarding her mother. Sure, her mother seems argumentative but is that enough proof?

I am saying that as someone that has way too much experience with my horrible mentally abusive helicopter mother.

Fed-Kun's army
@Elmithian
no, this is going from asian helicopter parent to doctorial collage path at age 7 and a life of never not studying.

granted, I would probably love learning about magic, the neverending studying would get tedious fast.

Double-page supporter
When your teacher prolongs things a bit too much and you get fed up

Dex-chan lover
I know she doesnt want to study and wants to have an easy life but how can you expect to use something to make your life easy if you dont take the time to figure out how it works, she just wants a short cut and how is that going to end up good?

Users who are viewing this thread