The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 6

Banned
you know, that reminds me in this latest chapter, in Golden Haired Elementalist, how devastated her parents must have been... having to hear their daughters last call and the reason she had run off/run away is cause of the pressures partly (or mostly) from them. I can't imagine how much her mother blamed herself.... poor mother.

Also, lol girl.

"what element would you work with?"
"whelp, I guess earth"
"WATER IT IS!"

Dex-chan lover
@Mivas lower part of the armour, my bad btw here is page 2 the other scans is page 5. Also those effects though I think is was cleaned.

Group Leader
@Serverclosed
hello! would you mind showing us the issue by joining our discord server and posting it in the pls-fix channel? :D
i dont see a problem with the thing but I can't be sure since it's past 2 AM and my eyes are playing tricks on me :(

Dex-chan lover
... I remember the book she found before listing the big spirits as weaker than the small ones. I get the feeling undine here isn't a lesser spirit. Definitely cuter than Lumière, I mean Ray. For now. Still laughing about a blushing doorknob.

Looking at the cover, I think Ray is the snake? If so, I eagerly await the reveal because Jeanie is gonna flip.

Dex-chan lover
@veelyra is not a big deal, tbh haha, I rather not join the discord, a pain in the ass, I tried some time ago already...

Dex-chan lover
@veelyra there is a password!? lol Nah, more likely was that I kinda have to join two discord groups, then ask for permissions, wait and damn just got tired. It was from the time you invited me months ago.

I imagine Ray like a metal slime, cannot get other shape for metal elemental though. Or maybe a mecha bots like Gundam in isekai? nice imagination there

Dex-chan lover
@theowww - actually I think ray may not be metal but magnetism. He likes metal because it conducts him well. This is why he says everythin in the earth is my domain.

Supporter
...so the original group didn't drop it? If so, it be nice to know to just get updates from their releases.

Users who are viewing this thread