The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 6

@eng1 magnetism is close guess but don't fit well, since not all metal affected by magnetism though. I can't wait for next chapter 😄

@eng1 really? my bad 😅 i only know common magnetic metals like iron, cobalt, and nickel; other than those are no go. i need update on this.

Dex-chan lover
welp.. someone finally remembered translating this.. (after someone 'sniped' it.. lol)

Group Leader
@kuzunagi13
i mean yes you're free to comment whatever you want but it was on qc stage when scantrix uploaded anyway :D feel free to think whatever you want, but we DID lack staff and i had shit happening in my life so i definitely do not need this kind of comment right now. but alas, freedom of speech. have a good day.

Now our metallic ikemen has to demand some metals resistant to rusting, he should learn to go well with the gentle undine. Although the compatibility principle -- summoner and summonee -- suggest that undine will have a bitchy side too.

"Even though we're about to form a pact, you dont look really happy about it?"
Her: *Smiling like santa on cocaine*

She's so annoying, I hope she'll be teached a lesson. That's not because she's some kind of genius that she has the right to act like that.

Users who are viewing this thread